Join CARECEN SF’s Promotoras de Salud to increase healthy eating and active living while exploring how culture and tradition improve community health.
Increase healthy eating and active living, all while having fun!
You and Your Family Can Access:
- Cuerpo Sano workshops
- Cooking classes
- Dance and movement classes
- Early childhood literacy classes
- Monthly Cuerpo Sano family field trips
- Dental screenings and fluoride varnish treatments for children birth to 5 years
- Nutrition and exercise workshops
- Community building activities and peer support groups
All of our health promotion activities are FREE and in Spanish and English
Who Can Participate?
- Parents, children, youth and the entire family!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
CARECEN SF Family Wellness and Health Promotions programs are located at Kali K’ìin offices, a collaboration and co-location of programs with Instituto Familiar de La Raza:
3143 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Promotoras workshops and classes are offered at Parque Niños Unidos:
3090 23rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94110 (23rd & Folsom Street)
Health Promotion program: 415-872-7465