Join CARECEN SF’s Promotoras de Salud to increase healthy eating and active living while exploring how culture and tradition improve community health.
Increase healthy eating and active living, all while having fun!
You and Your Family Can Access:
- Early childhood literacy classes
- Nutrition and wellness workshops
- Oral Health Education workshops
- Community building activities and peer support groups
- Special events including field trips to San Francisco parks
All of our health promotion activities are FREE and in Spanish and English
Who Can Participate?
- Parents, children, youth and the entire family!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
CARECEN SF Family Wellness and Health Promotions programs are located at Kali K’ìin offices, a collaboration and co-location of programs with Instituto Familiar de La Raza:
3143 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Promotoras workshops and classes are offered at Parque Niños Unidos:
3090 23rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94110 (23rd & Folsom Street)
Health Promotion program: 415-872-7465