Our expert attorneys and paralegal team are committed to providing high quality, low-cost and pro-bono immigration legal services to low-income Latino immigrants and their families.
We advocate and work to protect and expand the rights of all immigrants!
Each immigration case presents its own challenges. Our Immigration Legal Program staff can assess the details of your individual circumstance and provide expert advice regarding how to move forward.
Processing Of Documents
Administering the correct paperwork pertaining to your case is an important part of navigating the legal system. Our legal experts can assist you in processing the proper forms and documents and make sure they go to the correct immigration authority in a timely manner.
Legal Representation In Immigration Court And USCIS
Having a legal expert with you at the time of your court appointment can be crucial. At CARECEN SF, our attorneys and paralegals are committed to representing our immigrant community when the time calls for it.
Know Your Rights Education
Empowering our community is part of our Mission at CARECEN SF. We are dedicated to providing you with the latest updates about immigration law. In doing so, we produce educational videos, workshops, webinars, seminars, and forums to educate the immigrant community of the Bay Area.
- Renewal of legal permanent status
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Family visa petitions
- Consular process
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- T and U Visas
- Violence Against Women Act
- Adjustment of status
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- 601 waivers
And many other services
Who Benefits from our services?
- Low-income individuals and families
- Monolingual and/or bi-lingual Spanish/English speakers
- Long-term and recently arrived immigrant community
Through advocacy we:
- Protect Sanctuary Cities locally and across the nation
- Community education is key to knowing your rights!
- Community education is vital to protecting our rights!
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Drop-in legal consultations only between 9am–12pm.
First-come, first-served basis