Our Family Wellness Program connects low-income, immigrant and recently arrived children and families to vital services and local resources.
BUILDING INDIVIDUAL AND COMMUNITY RESILIENCE BY INCREASING ACCESS TO NEEDED SOCIAL SERVICES, FOSTERING SELF-SUFFICIENCY AND SOCIAL INTEGRATION
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Low-income and immigrant families with children birth to 18-years-old
- Recently arrived unaccompanied children and families in San Francisco Immigration Court
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN ACCESS:
- Comprehensive case management and family support
- Information, referrals and service connection
- Individual and family counseling
- System navigation and advocacy
- Language access support
CARECEN IS AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING NETWORKS:
- San Francisco Chicano, Latino, Indígena Family Resource System
- San Francisco Language Access Network